Event - Open row
Date(s) - 19/09/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Insert the event into your calendar
Please meet at Simpson’s marine slip way. Please note we will be launching the gig.
Please note that this row is an open row and by club protocol and guidelines this is classed as a medium risk row as it is not a set crew.
Please answer the following questions before boing on. If you answer yes to any of them please do not book into this row.
1. Have you had new onset of continuous cough in last 7 days?
2. Do you have loss, or change, in sense of taste or smell?
3. Are there any members of your household self-isolating with confirmed coronavirus?
4. Have you been contacted by Track and Trace and asked to self-isolate?
5. Have you had confirmed Coronavirus? If so, have you tested negative since (date)? Or if not, how long did you self-isolate for?
Please make sure that we have your up to date contact details? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with up to date name (real, not nickname), phone number, email, emergency contact if this has recently changed.
Where possible please use your own life jacket. Please make sure you bring your own drink with you, and dress appropriately for the weather.
You will be expected to wear a face covering up until you are in your seat ready to row, and once you are back at the pontoon. If you are exempt for any reason please email membership and contact your cox to make them aware.
Please note you will be temperature checked before rowing, and asked a series of questions before being allowed to row. Any reading over 38 and above you will not be permitted to row and asked to go home and seek advice. You will be expected to keep the cox updated.
If you're *sure* you're logged in... then bookings are closed for this event, you do not have the right membership level or the event has already started
- Phil Thompson
- Esther Thorpe
- caroline Dean
- John Carthew
- Lucy Jones
- David Swann