Event - Tracy’s bubble crew
Date(s) - 07/11/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Simpson’s marine slipway
Insert the event into your calendar
Please note that this row is a set crew row with Tracy and by club protocol and guidelines this is classed as a low risk for the club.
Please answer the following questions before booking on. If you answer yes to any of them please do not book onto this row.
- Have you had new onset of continuous cough in the last 7 days?
- Do you have loss, or change in sense of taste or smell?
- Are there any members of your household self-isolating with confirmed coronavirus?
- Have you been contacted by Track and Trace and asked to self-isolate?
- Have you had confirmed Coronavirus? If so, have you tested negative since (date) Or if not, how long did you self-isolate for?
Please make sure that we have your up to date contact details?
Please email email@example.com with up to date name (real, not nickname), phone number, email, emergency contact if this has recently changed.
Where possible please use your own lifejacket. Please make sure you bring your own drink with you and dress appropriately for the weather.
You will be expected to wear a face covering up until you are in your seat ready to row and once you are back on the pontoon. If you are exempt for any reason please email membership and contact your cox to make them aware.
Please note you will be temperature checked before rowing and asked a series of questions before being allowed to row. Any readings over 38, you will not be permitted to row and asked to go home and seek advice. You will be expected to keep the cox updated.
If you're *sure* you're logged in... then bookings are closed for this event, you do not have the right membership level or the event has already started