Event - Dan/Mark’s Double Bubble Row – Dan to cox
Date(s) - 20/12/2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Insert the event into your calendar
Welcome back giggers. This is a row for the Double Bubble bubble. Here’s the info re covid. Please ask if you have any questions.
Please note that this row is set crew row.
Please answer the following questions before booking on. If you answer yes to any of them please do not book on to this row.
1. Have you had new onset of continuous cough in last 7 days?
2. Do you have loss or change in sense of taste or smell?
3. Are there any members of your household self-isolating with confirmed coronavirus?
4. Have you been contacted by Track and Trace and asked to self-isolate?
5. Have you had confirmed Coronavirus? If so, have you tested negative since (date)? Or if not, how long did you self-isolate for?
Please make sure that we have your up to date contact details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with up to date name (real, not nickname), phone number, email, emergency contact if this has recently changed.
Where possible please use your own life jacket. Please make sure you bring your own drink with you, and dress appropriately for the weather.
You will be expected to wear a face covering up until you are in your seat ready to row, and once you are back at the pontoon. If you are exempt for any reason please email membership and contact your cox to make them aware.
Please note your temperature will be checked before rowing, and we’ll ask the questions above again before rowing. Any reading over 38 and above you will not be permitted to row and asked to go home and seek advice. You will be expected to keep the cox updated.
If you're *sure* you're logged in... then bookings are closed for this event, you do not have the right membership level or the event has already started