I’m sad to announce but we will be postponing the moon row due to weather and safety concerns.
We also would like Lewes rowing club to join us and with postponing the row this means they will be able to due to not having enough people to row because of holidays. Also London Cornish and Langstone.
We also have people away that would like to join.
This also gives us a chance to extend the time to fundraiser for cancer research.
We will look to reschedule as soon as possible but that also means potential start of next year if tides and weather are not correct. I don’t want people out at silly o’clock freezing in winter. Safety will always be first.
So let’s look at getting more sponsorship in and I’ll look at dates as soon as possible.