Event - Taster Session with Dan
Date(s) - 04/10/2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Insert the event into your calendar
Please note that this row is set crew row with Dan. If you’ve been asked to book on by our membership team – go ahead an book on!
This will be a gentle introductory session where we’ll go through the basics of rowing terminology and technique and get you out on the water in our Cornish Pilot Gig Aurora! Suitable for complete beginners & we hope you’ll love it 🙂
Now the obligatory Corona stuff:
Please read the questions below before booking on. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of them please do not book on.
1. Have you had new onset of continuous cough in last 7 days?
2. Do you have loss, or change, in sense of taste or smell?
3. Are there any members of your household self-isolating with confirmed coronavirus?
4. Have you been contacted by Track and Trace and asked to self-isolate?
5. Have you had confirmed Corona virus? If so, has it been at least 14 days since you tested positive?
Please make sure that we have your up to date contact details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (real, not nickname), phone number, email, and emergency contact.
Please make sure you bring a drink with you, and dress appropriately for the weather.
You will be expected to wear a face covering up until you are in your seat ready to row, and once you are back at the pontoon. If you are exempt for any reason please email membership and contact your cox to make them aware.
Please note your temperature will be checked before rowing, and we will ask the questions above again before being allowed to row. Any reading over 38 and above you will not be permitted to row and asked to go home and seek advice.
If you're *sure* you're logged in... then bookings are closed for this event, you do not have the right membership level or the event has already started